Unique shape and exclusive trademark design. This
set was designed by a World Champion horseshoe pitcher.
- Proudly Made in the USA
- NHPA Approved for Tournament play
- Ideal for leagues, clubs and serious players
- More weight forged into the tips for maximum balance and control
- Tapered leading edge that allows the shoe to slide onto the stake
- Longer tips to grab the stake for more ringers
- Ringer breaker to rotate the shoe and lock in ringers
- Finger positioner to help hold the shoe like the Pros
- Set contains all the equipment necessary for 2 to 4 person play.
- Includes 4 solid steel horseshoes with a baked-on, non-slip finish that is electrostatically applied
- Finish is more resistant to chipping, corrosion and weathering than other coatings
- Also includes two 24-in solid steel stakes, rulebook and an easy-to-carry case
- 2 blue and 2 gray American horseshoes
- 2 24" silver stakes
- Rulebook with court layout
- Comes in a unique, easy to carry, black plastic tote
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) & Weight (lbs):
- 26 ¾” x 7 ¾” x 2 3/16”
- 18 lbs
**Due to the Weight of this item, Additional Shipping charges will apply.