This product is only available in our physical, brick and mortar stores only, and is not eligible for shipping. Inventory varies by store, and is not accurate online.
The angled head of the Bully Tools Floor Bully 6 in. Floor Scraper makes it easier to remove old flooring and results in less damage to sub-flooring. The 50.25 in. fiberglass handle provides strength and flexibility without the heavy weight that can make you tired and slow you down. The steel blade can be sharpened with a file or grinder.
- Flooring removal tool for vinyl tiles, vinyl sheet goods, carpet tack strips, carpeting glue, clean-up of plaster and drywall mud
- Steel blade and fiberglass handle
- Bent-head design provides a better angle
- Fiberglass shaft won't break
- 50.25 in. handle adds strength and flexibility without heaviness
- Rubber grip
- Use a file or grinder to sharpen blade
- Protective powder-coat finish
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Bully Tools in Steubenville, Ohio.