Spending summers at Crystal Beach, LOGANBERRY EVERYTHING was a way of life. It still is! That’s why Burning Asphalt created this delicious Loganberry BBQ Sauce. The perfect sauce for BBQ, Marinading, Dipping, Glazing, and as a Sandwich Spread. A staple of the Buffalo, NY area and Western New York. Even though the amusement park closed in 1989, you can still enjoy a taste of the Crystal Beach days! Made with fresh Loganberries, garlic, onion, tomatoes, spices and a touch of beer, this is truly reminiscent of Crystal Beach.
Don’t know about Crystal Beach? No worries! You certainly won’t regret picking up a bottle or two of this incredibly tasty sauce.
Allergens: Contains Wheat
- Reminiscent of the Crystal Beach Days
- Made with fresh Loganberries, garlic, onion, tomatoes, spices and a touch of beer
- A Buffalo, NY and Western New York favorite
- The perfect sauce for BBQ, Marinading, Dipping, Glazing, and as a Sandwich Spread
- A prized gift for the Buffalo and Western New York native
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Burning Asphalt Sauces in Forestville, New York.