Dinner is served!
The Red Gold and Bush’s Best Beans Perfect Chili Meal Kit is a built-in recipe – there’s no need to take the time and figure out which exact items you require and then hunt for them at the shelf. Just Add Meat! With just 10 minutes of prep time you can make a perfect chili!
- ALL-IN-ONE | Each kit conveniently includes 1 can of Red Gold Crushed Tomatoes, 1 can of Red Gold Tomato Sauce, 1 can of Red Gold Diced Tomatoes, and 1 can of Bush's Best Chili Beans. Just add meat and enjoy!
- 30 MINUTE MEAL | With just 10 min prep time and 20 min to cook take the guesswork out of your next Chili masterpiece! Each kit makes 8 servings. The result is a fantastic building block for family chili night, especially when you’re pressed for time.
- RED GOLD QUALITY | Tomatoes grown with pride by our family farms and selected at their peak of freshness. Always non-gmo verified, kosher, vegan, gluten-free, and packed in a BPA-free lined can resulting in true tomato flavor w/out a tinny can taste.
- BUSH'S BEST | If you prefer mild chili, you’ll love these beans. We’ve simmered delicious red beans in a classic chili sauce flavored from the perfect balance of chili peppers, tomatoes and cumin to add a touch of spice and a robust chili flavor.
- SIMPLE PERFECT CHILI | With the recipe printed on the box you have all you need to make a delicious chili that will satisfy your family and guests.
Made in the U.S.A.!
Quantities limited to 4 per order
The Chilean meal kit is a nice thing because you have your beans and your mix but the taste and the thickness are too much it does not taste like homemade chili but it’s edible
I received as a gift. So easy to make and delicious.
Love this product, easy to make and tasty too. If you like spicy chili you might want to add some extra spices or hot sauce to it.
I love it - perfect to send to friends and family!
We visited E. Aurora two weeks ago and one of our stops was the Made in America store. One of the items we purchased was the Perfect Chili kit. We got home on Saturday and on Sunday we used the kit to see how easy and if it was good. Remember, this kit is under $5.00. We only added 1 lb angus ground beef to the contents, no additional anything. My wife and I were both very impressed with the flavor and the ease of making the chili with the kit. So, we ordered 4 additional kits on line a couple of days after trying it out. Needless to say, we were very impressed and are going to enjoy this many more times. Thanks!
I didn`t want to rate this chili because it`s hard to get already but this chili taste great. It is so simple to make and as good as my mom used to make, sorry mom.
Amazing taste and quality. Made in the USA!
It's not spicy, and it has a really good flavor we plan on adding a few extra little touches to it like some Cayenne and maybe some red and green peppers otherwise I'm definitely buying it again!
I hope they never stop making this kit. Arrived yesterday abd made pot for dinner.