Estwing's 12 oz. Deadhead Rubber Mallet comes with a hickory (Carya) handle to create an all-around, premium quality tool. The hickory handle is extremely hard, dense and shock resistant, while the rubber head offers sturdy control, accurate strikes and great results. This rubber mallet is also bounce resistant and features a 2.3 in. face diameter with a head length of 4-1/4 in., the perfect tool for safely smoothing while protecting your finishing surfaces.
- FEATURES DEADHEAD TECHNOLOGY – Reduces bounce and enhances control
- SURFACE PROTECTION – Premium rubber head helps to eliminate damage to your striking surface
- MULTI-USE MALLET – Use for sheet metal forming, upholstery work, tile setting, laminate flooring installs & more
- GENUINE HICKORY HANDLE – Designed to fit the grip of the user’s hand ensuring comfort & control
- MADE IN THE USA – Our American made tools are proudly crafted Rockford, IL
- 13-inch length
- 2.325-inch face diameter
- 4.25-inch head length
100% made in the U.S.A. by Estwing Manufacturing Corp. in Rockford, Illinois.