Truly a unique patented roofing, siding, contractor bar. Drop forged from fine tool steel, one end has a thin blade with a 2 1/2 in. fulcrum giving it a higher lift than other bars. For removing shingles, downspouts, gutters and nails with ease. The other end has a Japanese pattern nail puller with rounded head to improve leverage and pull even the most difficult nails.
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- HIGH LEVERAGE DESIGN – Japanese pattern nail puller with rounded head for increased leverage and pull for the most difficult nails
- BUILT FOR THE PRO – framers, roofers, carpenters, contractors, tradesman & serious DIYers
- VERSATILITY ON THE JOB – Thin blade end with 2 1/2” fulcrum giving it a higher lift than other bars. Perfect for removing shingles, downspouts, gutters, and nails
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel