FlipFold's unique patented design features a series of ventilated panels that reduce static cling and "pull back" effect. The panels increase folding speed and assure a crisp, flat, uniform fold.
- Easy to use
- Cuts your folding time in half
- Increases productivity
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Foldfast, LLC. in Oakland Park, Florida.
- FlipFold folds shirts to a perfect 9"x12" rectangle (industry standard)
AS SEEN ON
- On January 18th, 2016 FlipFold was featured on The Today Show.
- On September 22, 2008 FlipFold appeared on the hit TV show "The Big Bang Theory" season premiere. The show focuses on two brilliant physicists who are learning how to interact outside of Academia.
- The episode opens with Sheldon, one of the shows' witty characters, folding his laundry with the FlipFold! He even fold his socks with the FlipFold! It is a great scene- the FlipFold loved the spotlight!
- Since the Season 2 opener, FlipFold has been featured in additional Big Bang Theory episodes. Bazinga!