- Keeping track of the plants in a garden can be a real challenge!
- Our charming colored garden markers can be used indoors or outdoors to identify flowers, vegetables, bulbs, houseplants, etc..
- A permanent marker, lead pencil, or a label-maker can be used to print the name of the plant on the front….use the space on the back to mark the date it was planted it, where it was acquired, or any notation desired.
- An empty seed packet will fit perfectly over the top of the marker to help mark the rows in a veggie garden.
- Strong sturdy polymer material resists bending and breaking.
- Each marker is 7" long, with a large 2" x 3" writing area.
- Standard colors are White, Lime, Sunflower, Rose (pink), Lavender, Avocado, Periwinkle, Melon, Sage, and Pecan.
Made with pride in the U.S.A.