The American made Lewis K710 Locking Tool Knife features a spring loaded, locking safety hood over the blade. Once contact is lost with the cutting surface, the safety hood snaps shut and locks over the blade, thereby preventing injuries common to follow through motion. The Lewis K710 locking safety knife also features two depth settings and easy blade changing with no tools required.
- Automatic safety hood snaps shut and locks once contact is lost with the cutting surface
- Blade can be changed easily without tools
- Knife is ergonomically designed to be used with either right or left hand
- Safety hood is clear for easy viewing of the cutting edge
- Blade exposure adjustable to two depth settings
- Spare blade included
- Blade Size: 0.025"
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Lewis Utility Knife Co. in Jacksonville, Oregon.