LODGE 10.25 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON BUFFALO NICKEL SKILLET
The 10.25 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Buffalo Nickel Skillet adds a piece of Lodge’s iconic heritage to your kitchen. Whether you’re learning to cook, or a seasoned expert, this pan is timeless. If well cared for, it can be passed down from one generation of chefs to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory.
CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated! Lodge cookware is pre-seasoned, so you can make your family's favorite recipe without needing to season the skillet first. You can use it on the stove top or the campfire (just not the microwave). Grill fresh salmon or bake some warm buttered biscuits in your skillet, enjoying the easy-release finish that cast iron is known for. After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes and then rub in a thin layer of oil to help maintain your hard earned seasoning
LODGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cast iron for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. The Lodge Manufacturing Company is still family run, with both CEO’s being the great-grandsons of Mr. Joseph Lodge himself. As technology has evolved overtime, Lodge has seamlessly stepped up to the plate with innovative products and patented technology.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table
- 10.25 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. Add this iconic seasoned skillet to your collection. It has a 10.25 in. diameter and is 2 in. deep. The ergonomic design allows it to be taken from the campfire or stovetop to the table, making it essential for every kitchen.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Lodge in South Pittsburg, Tennessee.