The Lodge 12-inch Skillet was rated as one of the two dozen essential tools in the home and kitchen (Martha Stewart Living February 2008). We have a size and shape to meet any of your cooking needs, with assist handles for easier handling.
- 12 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned skillet is ready to use and is extremely versatile. It has a 12 inch diameter and is 2 inches deep. The ergonomic design allows this skillet to be taken from the campfire or stovetop to the table, making it essential for every kitchen.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. This dynamic skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Lodge in South Pittsburg, Tennessee.