The original Magic Nuudles cornstarch building blocks in assorted pastel colors. Simply moisten and stick; sets instantly to create endless fun projects for school or home. Colors include pink, blue, yellow, green, peach, lavender, and white. Ages three and up.
- Moisten with a damp paper towel and create! Magic Nuudles stick to each other to create colorful sculptures, collages, sticky Mosaics, pictures, animals, 3-D projects and more. All with no glue and no mess!
- Safe and non-toxic. Safely sticks to paper or cardboard and other surfaces. To dispose of, run water over the noodles, and they melt like ice. 100% biodegradable. Made in the USA
- Inspires creativity, ideal for STEM crafts. Noodles can be cut, shaved, or sculpted using scissors. These Bold, colorful building blocks, come with two noodle sizes (mini and regular) and will provide kids with hours of sensory, imaginative play
- The perfect arts & crafts activity for home, school, Pre-School, homeschooling, art camps, daycare, Church, sleep overs or birthday parties. Makes a great gift for boys and girls, ages 3 and up
- Encourages creative thinking and helps to develop fine motor skills. Made from cornstarch, water and food coloring.
100% made in the U.S.A. by Captain Creative, Inc. in Dallas, Texas.