Tervis tumbler featuring a print of the Betsy Ross American Flag.
- Made in America & Lifetime Guarantee
- This tumbler is BPA free
- Great for both hot & cold beverages
- Microwave & dishwasher safe
- Reduces condensation
- Printed wrap-around design (sealed between walls of tumbler)
- Personalization not available
- Fits most cup holders (excluding mug)
- Pictured lid Included
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Tervis in Venice, Florida.
What is the "Betsy Ross" Flag?
- Named for upholsterer and flag maker, Betsy Ross, the Betsy Ross Flag is an early design of the Flag of the United States.
- The Betsy Ross Flag features thirteen stars arranged in a circle on a blue background to represent the unity of the 13 Colonies in 1776, and an alternating red-and-white striped pattern.
- The Betsy Ross flag has long been regarded as a symbol of the American Revolution and the young Republic.