Baking Surface Dimensions: 2.75 x 2.0625 x 1.375 inches in each cup
Outer Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.125 x 1.375 inches
Product Description: The USA Pan 12 Cup Muffin pan provides home bakers with a way to make the perfect apple, blueberry, banana, or cornbread muffins. The pan surface is coated with a patented AMERICOAT® Plus coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT® Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Material: Aluminized Steel
Use & Care: Oven safe up to 450° F. Hand-wash with warm soapy water to maximize service life. Using nylon, coated, silicone, or wooden utensils is recommended.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by USA Pan in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Unique fluted panel design that faciliates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up. No parchment paper necessary!
- Limited lifetime warranty
These are great products! Tough and durable.