Made In America Store prioritizes three categories of charitable giving:
1. Organizations that assist Deployed U.S. Military, U.S. Military Families, & U.S. Veterans.
2. Community Organizations ( 501(c)(3) ) located within the towns of Elma, Aurora, Marilla, Wales, & Village of East Aurora, NY.
3. Projects promoting our mission to increase manufacturing in the U.S..
If your request aligns with any of the categories above, please fill out the following contact form:
Donation Request Form
NOTE: After clicking "SEND", you will be able to attach any additional information to your e-mail, as well as expand your answers.
If this contact form does not work for you, you may fill out the basic form below. Please include all information about your donation needs and event in the Question/Comment section.
You may also mail any flyers or additional information to: *
ATTN: Donation Requests
Made In America Store
1000 West Maple Court
Elma, NY 14059
* Please note that electronic communication through the form above is preferred.
In order for your request to be considered, please follow these rules:
1. Due to the amount of requests we receive, the only requests considered are those submitted through our online contact form or U.S. mail.
2. Please provide at least 3 weeks notice prior to the donation event.
3. If your request is approved, we will contact you.
Thank you for your interest in our mission to save and create jobs and livelihoods for Americans!