The Perfect Grill and Fire Pit for Ball Games, Concerts, Tailgating Events, RV’s, Apartments, Condos and so much more!
All American Grill ™ is perfect for tailgating, camping, concerts, outdoor parties, and much, much more! It’s also ideal for smaller homes like Apartments, Condos and Park homes, or any place where space may prohibit a full sized grill and fire pit.
Only weighing 20lbs, this compact grill system can be easily stored and transported from place to place and set up in a matter of seconds! When compacted the “T” handle, used to adjust the height of the grilling grate when assembled, can be used as a handle to carry the grill.
The compact size, light weight, and solid stainless steel construction of the All-American Grill truly make it a one of a kind item that you can use year after year.
- Fully Portable Grill and Fire Pit
- Full 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 1/8” 304 Stainless Steel Plate Construction used for Ring and Base
- 3/4” Solid 304 Stainless Steel Rod used for Grate Guide Rod
- 1/2” 304 Stainless Steel Expanded Metal Grate used for Cooking Surface
- 360 Degree Rotating Cooking Surface
- Fully Adjustable Cooking Height
- Compact, No Loose Parts
- Clean out Plug in Base
- Perfect for Ball Games, Concerts, Tailgating Events, RV’s, Apartments, Condos and much more!
- Compact Size: 16” W x 18” D x 6-1/2” H
- Assembled Size: 16” W x 18” D x 22” H
- Weight: 20 Lbs.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by General Welding & Fabricating, Inc. in Elma, New York.
very solid construction, quality stainless and quality welds. I've used it a few times so far with excellent results. The tall handle does not get hot when cooking so it makes rotating the grate easy. the legs also do not get hot and the grill can be moved if needed while cooking. I had pictures to post but there is no way to upload them with the review. I plan to use it camping and tailgating, or even just at home.
Every concert we go to, the All-American Grill comes with! Easy, and made to travel.
There’s nothing better after a live show than to heat up the charcoal, cook some hot dogs, and wait for the insane traffic to disperse!