The Highest Quality Canned Tuna Product Anywhere in the World.
- Owned and Operated by Six American Pole & Line Fishing Families.
- Harvested by the MSC Certified Sustainable American Pole & Line Albacore Fishery.
- Canned, Coded, and Traceable back to the Certified Sustainable American Vessel.
- Small Pole & Line Albacore, Tested Low in Mercury.
- Packed by Hand in Oregon, Cooked Once in the Can, Natural Fish Oil Pack.
- Averages 8 - 10,000mg’s of Omega 3 and 42g’s of Protein per 6oz serving!
- No Water, Broth, Oil, Soy, Preservatives, or Fillers Added. NO DRAINING!
- Ranked as “Best Specialty Tuna” by Bon Appetit, “Tuna You Can Trust” Martha Stewart Living.
- The Highest Quality Canned Tuna Product Anywhere in the World.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by American Tuna, Inc. in San Diego, California.
Cooked in the can with the natural juices and no draining just mix it all up and taste the difference. Also 6oz. where other brands are only 5 oz. Solid filet not small scraps that fell on the floor at other processors.
Best tuna EVER!!! Love it so much!!
OMG I cannot believe I am raving about canned tuna but it is that good. The first can of American Tuna I opened, I was blown away. It was unlike any other tuna I have had in my entire life. This whole, gorgeous piece of simmered albacore tuna. I am hooked. Thank you, American Tuna!
Only tuna you should buy!
yes I drained some water for kitty. Yes the difference in taste was noticeable. Yes Ill be getting more of this!
Worth the price
After eating American Tuna I will never go back to Starkist or Chicken of the Sea. There is no comparison in flavor and while these are watery and soft, the American tuna is so compact you need a fork to get the tuna out and it's good, solid chunks you have to break up. Well worth the price and less mercury and wild caught! You get what you pay for! I highly recommend.
Best tuna ever! I have to watch what I eat bc I'm dying so no poisons allowed. This tuna is a god send!