Restore smooth, lively hair in an easy 3-minute treatment Aromatherapy+ Conditioner, while rejuvenating the mind with genuine Aromatherapy. The Essential Oils in these exquisite formulas are chosen for their ability to bring hair and scalp in harmonious balance with nature, balancing oil production and normalizing both dry and oily hair. All natural plant oil extract base with pure therapeutic-grade Essential Oils help repair damaged hair. Enhanced with Vitamin E and a complete Vitamin B complex for shine, body and nourishment. This Aromatherapy+ Conditioner provides a complete Aromatherapy experience.
100% made in the U.S.A. by Aromaland, Inc. in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Scented and enhanced with an exclusive blend of pure therapeutic-grade Essential Oils of Lemongrass, Sage, and Vetiver that offers a clean, slightly spicy, invigorating aromatherapy experience, in a rich plant-based conditioner.
- Balances oil production, normalizing both dry and oily hair.
- Helps repair damaged hair and keeps it looking healthy.
- Carefully crafted using over 30 years’ of essential oil experience by world renowned master blender Ralf Möller.
- 100% Pure Plant-Based Ingredients, Exceeds EU Cosmetic Directive Guidelines, Cruelty Free
- No Petroleum Products, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, “Parfums”, “Botanical Parfums”, Artificial Colors, Formaldehyde or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (from Palm Oil), Stearalkonium Chloride (from vegetable oils), Peg-40 Castor Oil (from Castor Oil), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine (from vegetable oils), Dimethicone (from Silica), Lactic Acid (from milk sugar), Cinnamidopropyl Trimetyl Ammonium Chloride (from Cinnamon Oil), Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blend: Lavender (Lavender angustifolia), Lavendin (Lavendula burnati), Sweet Orange(1) (Citrus Senensis), Geranium (Pelagonium graveleons), Cedarwood(1) (Juniperus virginiana), Spanish Marjoram (Thymus mastichina), Frankincense (Boswellia carterii); Panthenol, Vitamin E, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin.
(Preservative Complex from plant sources)
(1)Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International