This Aromatherapy+ lotion offers carefully selected plant-based ingredients and the luxurious feel of genuine Essential Oils. It spreads easily and absorbs fast, providing nourishment in abundance. It soothes dry, sensitive skin and adds plenty of moisture to keep the skin supple, healthy and youthful. A unique formulation of Soy, Jojoba, Coconut and Palm extracts in combination with pure therapeutic grade Essential Oils restores skin's natural balance for radiant health.
100% made in the U.S.A. by Aromaland, Inc. in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Scented and enhanced with an exclusive pure therapeutic grade Essential Oil blend with Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Lavender that offers a clean, cooling and lively aromatherapy experience.
- Formulated to replenish the skin and rejuvenate the senses.
- Carefully crafted using over 30 years’ of essential oil experience by world renowned master blender Ralf Möller.
- 100% Pure Plant-Based Ingredients, Exceeds EU Cosmetic Directive Guidelines, Cruelty Free
- No Petroleum Products, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, “Parfums”, “Botanical Parfums”, Artificial Colors, Formaldehyde or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin (from Coconut Oil), Stearic Acid (from Coconut Oil), Pure Plant Oil Complex (Soy & Jojoba Oils), Cetyl Palmitate and Cetearyl Alcohol (from Palm Oil), Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blend: Tea Tree(1) (Melaleuca alternifolia), Eucalyptus(1) (Eucalyptus globulus), Lavendin(1) (Lavendula burnati), Lemon Tea Tree (Leptospermum petersonii), Kunzea (Kunzea ambigua); Poly Sorbate 80 (from Palm Oil), Glyceryl Stearate (from vegetable sources), Cetyl Alcohol (from Palm Oil), Aminodimethicone (from Silica), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexyl-glycerin (mild preservatives from plant sources)
(1)Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
I live in Colorado and with our low humidity it is always a battle against dry cracking skin in the winter. Well, when covid hit and I was washing my hands constantly it really got bad. I saw this lotion and thought tea tree oil might help. It sure did. I have my skin back. I love it and I plan to buy more.