This product is only available in our physical, brick and mortar stores only, and is not eligible for shipping. Inventory varies by store, and is not accurate online.
Bully Tools American ash shovels utilize the curved wood handle design preferred by contractors. Wood handles have less give, but are just as strong as our fiberglass handles. All Bully Tools shovels have a closed back design that prevents debris getting stuck while digging. We use true 14-Gauge steel, which is thicker than what is typically marketed as 14-Gauge. The extended ferrule and welded I-beam support increases strength while prying. In testing, the steel shovel head bends before the handle breaks in both wood and fiberglass models. The Dgrips have been redesigned for superior comfort and durability. Made with a special no-break Polypropylene co-polymer, you won't find a stronger dgrip. Watch our video to see it crush a cement block.
- Commercial grade
- True 14-Gauge steel blade
- Welded I-Beam Construction prevents bending along ferrule
- Closed back design prevents debris buildup
- Extended steel ferrule increases strength
- Wide forward step provides greater control
- Extra thick American ash handle
- Not just a plastic Dgrip No-Break Polypropylene Co-Polymer Dgrip with extra wide design and no-slip texture
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Bully Tools in Steubenville, Ohio.