At 4.50" in length, the 424 is the smallest Straight Jaw in the CHANNELLOCK® Tongue and Groove family and can be easily and conveniently transported in a pocket or small tool bag. This plier is built to last with a PermaLock® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and right angle, laser heat-treated teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip.
100% made in the U.S.A. by Channellock Inc. in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Right-angle, laser-heat treated teeth grip better and last longer
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
|# of Adjustments||3|