- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- Handle made from vinyl ester resin fiberglass core, stronger than standard polyester resin core
- Can square up to a 2x14 in one line. 16 oz Titanium head "Rip Claw" design
- 16 inch out-to-out dimension for laying out framing members
Boss Hammer Co. is a family owned and operated Start-Up based out of Saginaw Michigan. Their products are made with the American Contractor in mind. The Boss Hammer is the first premium performance hammer of it's kind. Measuring and marking on the fly is made easy by their patented head & handle design. The series can square a 90, measure degree and common cut marks. It can also measure small marks with the stick rule incorporated into each handle.
100% made in America by Boss Hammer Company in Saginaw, Michigan