Restaurant quality grill marks are pleasing to the eye…but the flavors generated by Lodge ribbed bottom pans always generate satisfied smiles and compliments.
- Hand wash. Dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use.
- You may experience some sticking with new cookware so use a little oil when cooking.
- Mild soapy water is fine, if you dry and oil immediately.
- Lodge seasoned cast iron is right at home on any heat source, except the microwave.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Lodge in South Pittsburg, Tennessee.