The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. This is a skillet with a deep sense of culinary art. Great for recipes requiring a little more room. Ensure a crispy texture to deep-fried foods, sear meats, simmer soups or cook casseroles without splatters. This deep skillet adds authentic country style flavor and golden browning to breads, rolls and desserts. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. A simple Cast-Iron skillet, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
- Versatile 10-1/4-inch cast-iron deep skillet for moderate-sized cooking tasks
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Includes looped cast-iron side handle and opposite helper handle; hand wash only
- Measures 3 inches deep
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Lodge in South Pittsburg, Tennessee.