The Bionic Wrench™ is a remarkable patented hybrid of an adjustable wrench with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. In addition, the genius of attacking a bolt/nut on all 6 flat sides removes the stress and strain on the corners of the bolt. This coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws, allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt. The design of the Bionic Wrench™ multiplies your hand’s gripping force, so you can more easily tighten/loosen bolts. You can develop ratchet-like speed by fully turning the Bionic Wrench™, release the grip while still on the bolt, reposition wrench, tighten grip-repeat until finished.
100% made in the U.S.A. by LoggerHead Tools in Palos Park, Illinois.
6 inch Bionic Wrench™ covers 6 SAE sizes, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16 inch, and 8 Metric sizes, 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14mm.
POWERFUL, SIX-SIDED GRIP
- Combines the versatility of an adjustable wrench with the simplicity of pliers
- Patented Bionic Grip™ technology surrounds work surface to distribute forces equally
- Mechanically enhanced grip multiplies user’s gripping power
- 10 to 30 times more contact area than ordinary wrenches
- Won’t round, slip or scar work surfaces – great for softer materials, such as plastic, copper and aluminum
VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE
- Fully adjustable with a one-handed squeeze
- Efficient ratcheting by releasing, then re-gripping the object
- Often removes nuts and bolts damaged by other tools
COMFORTABLE FOR MOST SIZES AND ABILITIES
- Incorporates universal design features with enhanced ergonomics
- Fits large and small hands
- Universal orientation — works in either hand in any position
- Soft, double-thickness, cushioned handles
- Made in America
- Guaranteed forever
- Hardened, cold-rolled, steel-laminate construction
- Industrial-quality, black-oxide finish resists rust, corrosion and chipping
- Balanced spring action provides optimal control
- QS 9000 certified manufacturing