This pair of large switch track for your Name Train wooden railway layout is compatible with similar track and trains from other manufacturers. Crafted from locally sourced, responsibly harvested maple hardwood, this pair of 6" switches (one +/+/- and one -/-/+) is good for creating a crossover within a loop. Two pairs of switches are required to create a figure-8 within a loop. The pieces are grooved for wheels on both sides, detailed with stripes, and are not treated with any finish.
- Crafted from rock maple, sanded smooth, engraved "ties" with no finish.
- Made in the USA. Compatible with Name Train Cars.
- Single piece construction.
- For use with other wooden track systems, too!
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Maple Landmark in Middlebury, Vermont.