A fun, floral insole and our signature arch support make the Maui flip-flop a "must-have" for every woman's summer shoe collection. You'll be craving every color after one day of wear!
- Good for You: Massaging Insole, Ergonomic Foot-bed, Superior Arch Support
- Good for the Environment: Made in the USA, 100% Recyclable
- Good for your Pocket: Guaranteed for 2 years
- Signature Microplast Material: contains Anti-Microbial Agent, Anti-Slip, Anti-Odor, Vegan-Friendly, Latex-Free
- BPA Free
- Durable: Waterproof, Dishwasher safe
- 1" heel
- Less pronounced arch support
- Wider foot bed
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Okabashi Brands, Inc. in Buford, Georgia.
Great color. Footbed comfortable with top grip, arch support. A bit "heavy" feeling but get used to it while wearing.
It's a wonderful item and the Orioles enjoyed it.
These are my FAVORITE flip flops I've ever owned! Not only do they come in fun colors, they seemingly last forever(!), give GREAT arch support, and they float in water! (I found that out the scary way when I lost one of my flips while walking/swimming in a rocky lake...thankfully, it floated to the surface!) I wear my Okabashi flips all summer and even have a white pair just for inside my house that I wear year-round! :)
I love these flip flops!