The name's Bond, James Bond. Premium playing cards inspired by the legendary film series. James Bond first appeared on our screens in the classic 1962 film Dr. No. 58 years later, 007 is still our favorite secret agent. In celebration of the twenty-fifth installment in the beloved James Bond series - No Time To Die - theory11 proudly presents James Bond 007 Playing Cards. Whether it’s his perfectly tailored suit or the impeccable timepiece clasped to his wrist, Mr. Bond commands your attention when he enters the room.
- Perfectly encapsulated in gold foil and embossed accents, the ultra-lux outer packaging is truly representative of the esteemed intelligence officer.
- The box features two layers of gold foil, with a sculpted 3D emboss of the James Bond family crest on the back panel.
- A closer look inside will reveal several iconic weapons and gadgets that have been featured in your favorite Bond films: the pen grenade from GoldenEye, Bond’s trusty Walther PPK, the ski pole gun from The Spy Who Loved Me, Jinx’s knife from Die Another Day, and much more!
- Completely custom artwork in every aspect of the design, inspired by iconic James Bond films over the past six decades
- Made in America using the highest quality paper stock derived from sustainable forests
100% made in the U.S.A. by Jarden Leisure & Entertainment in Erlanger, Kentucky.