This product is only available in our physical, brick and mortar stores only, and is not eligible for shipping. Inventory varies by store, and is not accurate online.
Please call your local store for inventory listings!
- While safely on the ground toss a Roofmelt tablet onto the roof. Contains 95 Percent of Calcium Chloride and works down to -20 Degrees F. Comes in a 14 LB Pail and is an estimated 60 Pucks per container. Apply 1 tablet on every SQFT Of Problem Area. FAST ACTING: Begins working within 1 Hour of application.
- Roofmelt tablet then melts its way down and settles on the roofs surface
- Roofmelt begins to work when it comes into contact with snow and ice, the Roofmelt and water mixture begin to melt away the existing ice dam.
- Water drains from the roof to the ground, the ice dam and snow are safely eliminated.
- PURPOSE: ROOFMELT IS DESIGNED TO MELT THROUGH THE ICE CREATING RELIEF POINTS FOR DRAINAGE. THIS ALLOWS TRAPPED WATER TO FLOW OFF THE ROOF AND NOT CAUSE HARM TO ROOFING MATERIALS.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by The Emery-Waterhouse Company in Portland, Maine.