This product is only available in our physical, brick and mortar stores only, and is not eligible for shipping. Inventory varies by store, and is not accurate online.
- While safely on the ground toss a Roofmelt tablet onto the roof. Contains 95 Percent of Calcium Chloride and works down to -20 Degrees F. Comes in a 14 LB Pail and is an estimated 60 Pucks per container. Apply 1 tablet on every SQFT Of Problem Area. FAST ACTING: Begins working within 1 Hour of application.
- Roofmelt tablet then melts its way down and settles on the roofs surface
- Roofmelt begins to work when it comes into contact with snow and ice, the Roofmelt and water mixture begin to melt away the existing ice dam.
- Water drains from the roof to the ground, the ice dam and snow are safely eliminated.
- PURPOSE: ROOFMELT IS DESIGNED TO MELT THROUGH THE ICE CREATING RELIEF POINTS FOR DRAINAGE. THIS ALLOWS TRAPPED WATER TO FLOW OFF THE ROOF AND NOT CAUSE HARM TO ROOFING MATERIALS.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by The Emery-Waterhouse Company in Portland, Maine.