This product is only available in our physical, brick and mortar stores only, and is not eligible for shipping. Inventory varies by store, and is not accurate online.
Spooner makes it easy to learn skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding techniques all year round!
How wildly fun it is! Spooner Freestyle Board captivates active kids.
Fast-paced action. Easy to use. Amazingly versatile for free play & mastering complex tricks.
Spooner makes it easy to learn skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding techniques all year round! Improves core strength and stability, leg strength, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills.
Do you enjoy board sports? Or – have you wanted to try a board sport but were worried that you would fall off? The Spooner is for you! Master board tricks without worry – the wide base makes it so easy to keep your balance and develop boarding confidence.
Stand, sit rock, spin, slide, tilt, flip, wobble – you’ve got all the action you can handle with Spooner! Virtually indestructible and a cinch to maneuver. Simulate skateboarding, surfing tricks or fine tune snowboarding techniques with this amazing balance board.
For gathering a crowd of impressed onlookers – Spooner is the boarding utensil of choice!
Spooner Board Freestyle 24″
- An effective tool for learning skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding
- Improves core strength & stability, balance, coordination and gross-motor skills
- A cinch to maneuver – stand, sit rock, spin, slide, tilt, flip, wobble!
- Use Spooner anywhere – inside or outside
- Indestructible, high quality construction- guaranteed lifetime fun
- Unbreakable, non-marring 3/8″ polyethylene in brilliant color options
- Raised edges and gripping surface, no slip
- Appeals to a wide range of ages
- Made in the USA
What’s the difference between the Freestyle and the Pro?
For kids under 4ft tall the freestyle can be easier to manage and maneuver. The pro is a little longer allowing taller riders to have a wider, more comfortable stance. There is no weight limit on either board.