Because of the sturdy nylon construction, the flag is able to withstand wet and windy conditions, but it’s also lightweight enough to fly in the slightest breeze. This durable flag can be flown all year round—fall, winter, spring, and summer. Nylon dries quickly, and it won’t wear or tear as easily as cotton. This flag has been tested for its strength, durability, lasting color, and flyability. With its traditional look and feel, this flag is suitable for any flag-flying holiday.
Valley Forge is proud to make FMAA certified flags. U.S. law requires every American flag to be labeled with its country of origin. Look for the “Certified Made in the U.S.A.” label, which certifies that your flag has been made in the United States with materials that are domestic in origin, and that all processes in every step of its manufacture were completed in U.S. facilities with U.S. labor. Valley Forge stands behind its promise to ensure domestically made products.
On the left edge of the flag are two grommets made from 100% brass. These durable grommets can be used to securely attach your flag to a flagpole. This flag features sewn stripes and embroidered stars composed of poly-cotton and rayon.
Valley Forge Flag Company, Inc. was founded in 1882. Beginning as a burlap-bag business that later sold World War I surplus, including U.S. flags, the company has evolved and grown through four generations. Headquartered in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, Valley Forge Flag manufactures and distributes its products from state of the art facilities throughout South Carolina. Every day, a Valley Forge U.S. flag honors a United States Veteran as he or she is laid to rest. We admire their bravery and their commitment to this country. It's their act of patriotism that makes us proud to wave our USA made American Flags.
- 100% MADE IN THE UNITED STATES IN WYOMISSING, PENNSYLVANIA - U.S. law requires every American flag to be labeled with its country of origin. The FMAA “Certified Made in the U.S.A.” certification verifies that your American flag has been made in the U.S. with materials that are domestic in origin. Valley Forge is proud to offer FMAA certified flags. We stand behind our promise to ensure domestically made products.
- BEST WAY TO DISPLAY YOUR PATRIOTIC SPIRIT - Valley Forge Flag is committed to providing high-quality flags and accessories that exemplify our country’s national honor and spirit, raising its colors to express respect and pride for our American way of life. There’s no better way to show your patriotism than to mount a U.S. flag outside your house as a constant reminder of what we stand for.
- WITH SEWN STRIPES AND EMBROIDERED STARS - This flag has a heavy-duty nylon construction and features sewn stripes and embroidered stars composed of poly-cotton and rayon. Nylon flags are better able to withstand wind and harsh weather conditions than cotton flags are. This flag is able to fly freely in wind and rain, and its lightweight nylon fabric dries quickly.
- THE GREATEST NAME IN FLAGS - Founded in 1882, Valley Forge Company, Inc. remains to this day a family-run business that has evolved and grown through four generations, employing over 300 Americans. We strive to supply the best products to a new generation of patriots who are committed to the success of our great nation. We take pride in producing the American flag and the freedom it represents.
- This product is for the flag only.
Great quality and workmanship Highly recommend
Just had surgery so can’t hang it just yet! But it is beautiful! Can’t wait to fly it
Very nice, waiting to see how she ages in the Florida sun
I recommend these flags. Last longer than cotton flags. The nylon flags are much stronger and last much longer.
Proud to support a company that actually makes our American Flag in America. Very high quality product!
Proud to help save American jobs!
Very nice quality product!
High quality Flag looks amazing