Permanently attached straw that sprays 2 ways!
- Now you can use WD-40 to protect, clean, and lubricate thousands upon thousands of items — without ever losing the straw again!
- WD-40 Smart Straw features a permanently attached straw that sprays 2 ways.
- Simply flip it up for a precision stream and down for a regular spray action.
- Penetrates, loosens and frees stuck, frozen or rusted parts
- Excellent corrosion prohibitory, Protects metal against moisture and corrosive elements
- Removes grease, grime, water deposits and much more
100% made in the U.S.A. by WD-40 in San Diego, California.
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children. See other cautions on back. Danger: Contents Are Flammable: Keep spray away from heat, sparks, pilot lights, open flames, etc. Unplug electrical tools, motors and appliances before spraying or bringing the can near any source of electricity. Electricity may burn hole in can and cause contents to burst into flames: to avoid serious burn injury, do not let the can touch battery terminals, electrical connections on motors or appliances, or any other source of electricity. Breathing Hazard: Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe vapor or spray mist. Deliberate or direct inhalation of vapor or spray mist may be harmful or fatal. Contents Under Pressure: Do not store above 120 degrees F. Do not place can on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight; heat may cause can to burst violently. Do not puncture, crush or incinerate (burn) can, even when empty. First Aid: Ingestion - Contains petroleum distillates. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with large amounts of water for 15 minutes. Skin Contact: Wash with soap and water. Inhalation (breathing): Remove to fresh air. Give artificial respiration or oxygen, if necessary.