The number one selling horseradish mustard started at the Broadway Market in 1922 and going strong ever since Weber's Mustard has been a staple of WNY culture for over 80 years. There isn't a home fridge in the area that doesn't have at least one variety.
Ingredients: mustard seed, vinegar, water, horseradish, tumeric, red pepper, salt, natural flavorings, guar gum, xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, soybean oil, sodium benzoate (a preservative), red 40
- Made with a smooth yellow mustard base
- Enhanced with the hot flavor of horseradish and a few secret ingredients
- Ultimate fat-free alternative to mayonnaise
- Gluten-free; zero carbohydrates carbohydrates
- Buffalo, NY Favorite!
- 100% made in the U.S.A. by Heintz & Weber Co., Inc. in Buffalo, New York.
Excellent product, not available in georgia.
The best:tangy and savory
Yum i was broight up on this family favorite. Moved to Indiana and I need my mustard. There is no substitution.