A unique jaw design creates more points of contact on round stock and tubing. This creates a stronger bite and more control - all with the legendary strength of a CHANNELLOCK® Tongue and Groove Plier.
100% made in the U.S.A. by Channellock Inc. in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
|# of Adjustments||5|