CHANNELLOCK® SPEEDGRIP™ 440®X Tongue & Groove Pliers make fast and easy non-slip adjustments so you can get the job done even quicker. Laser-hardened crosshatch teeth grip stronger and last longer thanks to innovative engineering. There is also a reaming feature for easy deburring of pipe. Finally, like all CHANNELLOCK® pliers, SPEEDGRIP™ 440®X Tongue & Groove Pliers are made in the USA from high carbon U.S. steel for ultimate strength and have comfort handles with no-slip grips.
- FAST and EASY push-button adjustment locks securely into undercut channels
- STRONG, laser heat-treated crosshatch teeth grip 2.5X better than traditional CHANNELLOCK 90-degree teeth
- SOLID alloy steel fastener is strong and dependable
- SAFE-T-STOP® feature prevents finger pinch
- REAMING feature for easily deburring pipe
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for ultimate strength is specially coated for rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® molded non-slip grips for ultimate control and comfort
100% made in America by Channellock Inc. in Meadville, Pennsylvania.