Silver or Black handle. Face 4 1/8" x 2 3/8", overall 9 1/4"
No kitchen is complete without the Rada Serrated Pie Server, the premier kitchen utensil for serving your favorite desserts.
This stainless steel pie server is designed with a wide, serrated edge that makes it ideal for cutting and serving delectable desserts. Pies, round cakes, and other desserts are a snap to handle with this cutter pie server. The serrated pie server is also a must for serving pizza and quiches.
Our customers agree that this is the best pie server they have ever used.
“This pie server is just another A+ item from Rada! I purchased it online, along with four other spatula-type items, after seeing them at a local craft show,” said one customer. “The serrated edge makes the server ideal for cutting the pie, and the size of the server is perfect for serving normal sized pieces. The angle at which the blade meets the handle is excellent and allows one to manipulate the server quite easily.”
“After going through bunches of pie servers and never finding one that did the job I was very pleased to find this with the Rada knives, wish I had known about it sooner! Just another reason to love Rada!” raved another customer.
“This is exactly the tool I was hoping for when I purchased it,” wrote a thrilled customer in a 5-star Amazon review. “Excellent size and perfect shape for my application.”
Rada Cutlery has been providing superior knives and kitchen utensils since 1948. Countless non-profit fundraisers, owner-operated stores and event sellers have ensured that Rada products have been used in millions of homes, where they’ve become beloved by Americans for their unparalleled quality and great value. Best of all, everything we sell is proudly made in the USA!
- CUT AND SERVE DESSERTS – Home cooks and professionals agree; Rada’s pie server is one of a kind. Use this serrated pie server to cut and serve your delectable desserts to your guests. No knife is needed!
- STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN – This pie server is made from 300 series high nickel grade stainless steel and is designed with a wide, serrated edge that makes it ideal for cutting and serving desserts. Its tough design ensures it won’t bend or break. It works great for pizza and quiches too!
- AMERICAN MADE CUTLERY – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Two types of handles:
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the serrated pie server is made from permanently cast silver brushed aluminum with a satin finish. This kitchen utensil should not be washed in the dishwasher. Handwashing is recommended
- DISHWASHER SAFE HANDLE – The handle on the pie server is comprised of a black stainless steel resin that can be washed in the dishwasher. Hand washing fine cutlery is recommended but the handle on this server is dishwasher tolerant.
Would buy from them again