The Rada Serverspoon is an invaluable tool that you’ll find yourself reaching for again and again.
This is no ordinary spatula. This stainless steel utensil is slotted, which allows for optimum mixing, while it can mix, scrape, stir, and whip anything you need it to. The edge is designed for efficient scraping and cutting, meaning that any food preparation task can be accomplished with minimum fuss.
It’s not just handy for cooking. This small spatula is also ideally suited for serving, meaning that you’ll use it on brownies, cakes, cornbread, pie, and countless other dishes.
The slots in the one piece stainless steel constructed Serverspoon also make it great for draining juices when cooking.
- PREMIUM SLOTTED SPATULA – This kitchen utensil is ideal for cooking and serving. Use the serving spatula to mix, scrape and stir your favorite recipe. Bring it to the table to serve fresh brownies, cookies and cakes.
- TOUGH STAINLESS STEEL – The small serving spatula is made from 300 series high nickel stainless steel. The slots on the face make it the perfect tool for mixing. It features a scraping and cutting edge.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION – The server spoon is crafted using a solid stamped, one piece construction. This gives the serving spatula a sleek, stylish look, but also makes it ultra-strong.
- AMERICAN MADE UTENSIL – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.