CHANNELLOCK® Standard Snips offer dual-handed gripping power, resulting in cleaner curved and straight cuts with minimum effort. CHANNELLOCK® Aviation Snips are 100% Made in USA and the blades are forged from molybdenum alloy steel for durability and strength. The combination of precision machined serrations on cutting blades, 8:1 compound leverage and high tensile steel handles greatly optimizes cutting performance with less effort.
- DIRECTION: Cuts wide left/right curved and straight
- CUTTING CAPACITY: 18ga cold rolled steel, and 22ga stainless
- FORGED molybdenum alloy steel for ultimate strength and durability
- PRECISION formed blades for complete cutting strokes and accurate trim cuts
- 8:1 COMPOUND joint action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
- DURABLE long lasting double overwind spring reduces hand fatigue
- HIGH TENSILE steel handles
- COMFORT grips designed for durability and comfort
100% made in America by Channellock Inc. in Meadville, Pennsylvania.